TOP 200 EPIC MOMENTS IN GTA 5
Here are the 200 best GTA 5 Wins / GTA 5 Epic Moments! The greatest GTA V stunts, Funny Moments & Wins from episode 30 to 39 compiled into one video!
• Submit your GTA 5 Wins: Subscribe for more GTA 5 Epic Moments: More EPIC/FUNNY Moments:
• Previous Episode: Top 100 Epic Moments in GTA 5: GTA 5 Fails #36: Featured Playlists:
• GTA 5 Epic Moments: GTA 5 Fails: All GTA 5 Videos: Submit your FOLLOW US HERE:
• Subscribe: Twitter: Facebook: Google Plus: Due to YouTube’s character limit I’m not able to link everyone featured in this ‘best of’ episode. To find information on a player please refer to the original episode the player was featured in:
• Episode 30: Episode 31: Episode 32: Episode 33: Episode 34: Episode 35: Episode 36: Episode 37: Episode 38: Episode 39: Music:
Feint – We Won’t Be Alone (feat. Laura Brehm)
F.O.O.L – Need You
Aero Chord – 4U
Savoy – How U Like Me Now (feat. Roniit)
F.O.O.L – Showdown
Noisestorm – Breakdown VIP
Rameses B – Neon Rainbow (feat. Anna Yvette)
Pegboard Nerds – Emoji VIP
Pegboard Nerds – Hero (feat. Elizaveta)
Karma Fields – Edge of the World
A cd is an electronic game that concerns interaction with a graphical user interface to generate visual feedback for the video device possibly TV screen or simply computer monitor. The saying video in cd traditionally referred to the raster display machine, but as within the 2000s, it implies any kind of display device that could produce two- or simply three-dimensional images. Some theorists categorize gaming systems as a creative art form, but this situation is controversial.
The electronic systems accustomed to play video games are called platforms; examples the hands down are personal computers and cd consoles. These platforms include large mainframe pc systems to small hand held computing devices. Specialized gaming systems such as arcade mmorpgs, in which the cd components are housed inside of a large, typically coin-operated framework, while common inside the 1980s in videos arcades, have gradually declined a result of the widespread availability from affordable home cd consoles (e. f., PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo wii gaming console U) and gaming systems on desktop and notebook computers and smartphones.